Chanel Joues Contraste in In Love #55

| 2 Comments


My latest acquisition is Chanel Joues Contraste in In Love #55.  In Love is part of the permanent line-up of Joues Contraste in the UK. 


What's not to love about In Love?  It's a peachy coral pink.  It's shimmery with a bit of sparkle.  It's super smooth to touch and blends seamlessly.  Maybe the price I don't love so much - it's £31 in the UK.


Here's a super close-up of the blush.  The finishes texture of the dome is not smooth and looks a bit grainy.  However I can assure you, when you touch it, it is like silk.  In these two photos you can also see the subtle shimmer in this blush.



This is my third Joues Contraste so far and I see many more joining my mini collection in the future.

2 Comments

  1. Hey I love your blog. I really look forward to new posts. Anyway I now hereby present you with a beauty blog award - Yay. Who needs a noble prize or Academy Award?? much love Natalie xoxo

    http://roxanneoak.blogspot.com/2011/12/getting-to-know-me-episode-3-best-blog.html

  2. Thank you so much - it's very sweet of you! x

Leave a Reply

Comments on A LIPSTICK A DAY are moderated. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Comments advertising blog or website links will be deleted.
To receive comment notifications for this post, click the "subscribe by email" link below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...