Nails of the day #10 - Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air & Nails Inc Haymarket

| 3 Comments


I'm not a fan of glitter nail polish - but I'm in love with Deborah Lippmann's Glitter in the Air.  Deborah Lippmann is relatively hard to find in London so I've never really looked at the range properly.


Here I am wearing Nails Inc's Haymarket with Glitter in the Air layered on top.  This has been my favourite manicure combination for the past couple of weeks.


Haymarket is similar to, but not exactly the same as Chanel's Nouvelle Vague.


What I love about Glitter in the Air is the colour and the shape of the glitters - there are large hexigonal blue, large hexagonal pink, small hexagonal silver, small pink hexagonal and tiny green glitters.  The finished effect is a confetti assortment of glitter.


I have not worn Glitter in the Air on its own but I suspect I would need at least 3 to 4 coats for complete coverage.


I highly recommend Glitter in the Air - it is a very unique and easy to wear glitter polish.

3 Comments

  1. I really want the deborah lippman nail polish, such a nice colour.

  2. Beautiful! I love the mint nail polish!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

  3. Angelica - Yes I think it's their prettiest glitter polish ;)

    Plami - Perfect for spring!

Leave a Reply

Comments on A LIPSTICK A DAY are moderated. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Comments advertising blog or website links will be deleted.
To receive comment notifications for this post, click the "subscribe by email" link below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...