Chanel Le Vernis in Island #597

| 3 Comments


Island #597 is definitely my favourite nail polish from the Summertime de Chanel 2012 Summer Collection.  The colour and pearlescent effect is just beautiful and flattering against my skintone.



Island is a pale metallic peach with silver pink pearlescent effect.  I hope the closeup photos below show just how pretty this colour is.



Application, if done properly, will only take two coats.  I had to use three coats to even out the polish as my nails are naturally ridged.  This colour has quite a thin formula and applies very smoothly.


This is my pick for the must buy item from this collection.

3 Comments

  1. I completely agree! It is so gorgeous. I'm tempted to get a back- up.

  2. This is such a stunning colour!! Definitely need to pick it up.

    Sharleena xx
    markedbeautyblog.blogspot.com

  3. Flyavsted - I thought about it but I'm yet to finish any of my Chanel polishes!

    Sharleena - :)

Leave a Reply

Comments on A LIPSTICK A DAY are moderated. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Comments advertising blog or website links will be deleted.
To receive comment notifications for this post, click the "subscribe by email" link below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...